The Cosmic Dawn Center
Jagtvej 128, Tårn 1, 2. sal, 2200 København N.
Astronomer mainly interested in galaxy evolution, working with optical and infra-red images but also with a foot into cosmological simulations. Love to follow the entire scientific process from data reduction to physical interpretation, but this works only in an ideal world. Strong opponent of "observer vs. theoretician" dichotomy and passionate advocate of inter-disciplinary studies (especially machine learning applications).
In random order:
- baryon-dark matter relationship in galaxy formation
- galaxy quenching
- large-scale galaxy environment
- first galaxies and proto-clusters
- innovative methods for data mining and galaxy classification
- innovative methods to measure/define galaxy physical/statistical properties