Publications: Astrophysics and Planetary Science >> StarPlan
StarXiv is the weekly journal club held at StarPlan, where members of the NBI department of Astrophysics and Planetary Science, and of the Globe Institute present their pre-prints and recent published articles.
The main aim of StarXiv is to keep researchers updated about the exciting research carried out in the different StarPlan sub-groups, and therefore to promote interactions among them.
List of presented articles (full-text link):
- Transport, Destruction, and Growth of Pebbles in the Gas Envelope of a Protoplanet
Anders Johansen, Åke Nordlund
- Orbital Eccentricity - Multiplicity Correlation for PlanetarySystems and Comparison to the Solar System
Nanna Bach-Møller, Uffe G. Jørgensen
- The dependence of episodic accretion on eccentricity during the formation of binary stars
Rajika L. Kuruwita, Christoff. Federrath, Troels Haugbølle
- Linking ice and gas in the Serpens low-mass star-forming region
G. Perotti, W. R. M. Rocha, J. K. Jørgensen, L. E. Kristensen, H. J. Fraser, and K. M. Pontoppidan
- Solar system Nd isotope heterogeneity: Insights into nucleosynthetic components and protoplanetary disk evolution
Nikitha Susan Saji, Daniel Wielandt, Jesper Christian Holst, Martin Bizzarro
- The Chemostratigraphy of the Murray Formation and Role of Diagenesis at Vera Rubin Ridge in Gale Crater,
Mars, as Observed by the ChemCam Instrument
J. Frydenvang et al.
- The Origin of Massive Stars: The Inertial-inflow Model
Paolo Padoan, Liubin Pan, Mika Juvela, Troels Haugbølle, Åke Nordlund
- Identification of strontium in the merger of two neutron stars
Darach Watson et al.
- Astrochemistry During the Formation of Stars
Jes K. Jørgensen, Arnaud Belloche, Robin T. Garrod
- Mass-independent fractionation of titanium isotopes and its cosmochemical implications
François Robert, Romain Tartèse, Guillaume Lombardi, Peter Reinhardt, Mathieu Roskosz, Béatrice Doisneau, Zhengbin Deng & Marc Chaussidon
- Active Galactic Nuclei as Factories for Eccentric BlackHole Mergers
J. Samsing, I. Bartos, D. J. D’Orazio, Z. Haiman, B. Kocsis, N. W. C. Leigh, B. Liu, M.E. Pessah, H. Tagawa
- Voluminous silica precipitated from martian waters during late-stage aqueous alteration
Lu Pan, John Carter, Cathy Quantin-Nataf, Maxime Pineau, Boris Chauviré, Nicolas Mangold, Laetitia Le Deit, Benjamin Rondeau, and Vincent Chevrie
- From the CMF to the IMF: Beyond the Core-Collapse Model
V.-M. Pelkonen, P. Padoan, T. Haugbølle and Å. Nordlund
- Iron Mobility During Diagenesis at Vera Rubin Ridge, Gale Crater, Mars
J. L'Haridon et al.
April - December 2020: Giulia Perotti & Georgy Makhatadze
January 2021 - present: Beatriz Campos Estrada & Georgy Makhatadze